Let’s get you the best launch you’ve had yet!
I’m here now. Let me save you from the frustration and exhaustion of writing a long form sales page.
In my experience, this is the one form of copywriting that business owners struggle the most with, simply because of its size.
You’ve got a million things to do during a launch, without even taking into account writing this humongous piece of copy. And making sure it’s coherent. And persuasive. And not sleazy.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Here's what your sales page actually needs to do:
- Talk directly to your target audience
- Answer all their questions
- Highlight the benefits instead of the features
- Establish you as the person they can trust, and
- Be accessible to skimmers, because let’s face it, nobody reads the entire sales page (unless you’re a weirdo like me!)
Here's what your sales page doesn't need:
Clever puns, SAT words, complex jargon, or graphic design that costs you a fortune
A high converting sales page is simple.
It tells a story, takes your audience on a journey, really drives home all the benefits of working with you, and makes life easier for people who don’t want to read every single word.
I incorporate storytelling techniques that:
- help your audience connect emotionally
- help them relate to you better
- Help them trust you enough to buy from you
What Rebekah has to say about working with me
How does working with me work?
Working with me is very much a collaborative process. Because I want to make sure that your brand voice is loud and clear in the copy I write.
Here are the steps we are going to take:
- We have a discovery call where you tell me all about your business and your offer, and I let you know if we are the right fit for each other.
- Assuming we are the right fit, I send you an invoice, you make the payment, and I get started on the project.
- You send me any existing copy you have for your brand and offer. Like your brand kit, ideal customer avatar, sales page for the offer, any emails you’ve already written, social media captions and videos, etc.
- I set up a google doc for us both where you can watch me work in real time and leave comments, questions, and suggestions
- I draft all the emails, and we have another call to discuss all changes necessary for the second draft
- I make the necessary changes and hand the project over to you.
One of the best perks of working with me is that you don’t have to worry about me disappearing once I hand over the sales page.
I’ll be here, supporting you up until your cart closes.
So if something is not working, I will be happy to step in and make suggestions to fix it.
Let's get that sales page written.
Ready to Work Together?
How long are we going to work together?
Roughly, 2 weeks. But it can be more or less than that depending on the size and complexity of your campaign.
What is the investment?
Again, it depends on the size and complexity of your campaign. But all packages begin from:
Ready to Work Together?
How long is the sales page going to be?
Your sales page is going to be as long as it needs to be for it to sell your course or program. However, for practicality, the price mentioned above includes 1500 words. For longer sales pages, I will charge an additional fee.
What niches do you/ have you worked for?
I write for coaches and course creators. So far I have worked with coaches who teach creativity, productivity, personal development, spirituality, manifestation, parenting, holistic health, nutrition, and law of attraction.
Do you have a refund policy?
Unfortunately, no. Writing sales copy specific to your needs and brand voice is a labor of my love, energy, and hours upon hours of diligent focus. That focus bit really doesn’t come easy to me with my ADHD brain. So, no, I can’t offer you a refund, because I am putting in my 100% for your launch.
Can I pay in installments?
I would love for my business to be able to do that someday. But sadly today is not that day. I’m working on it though, and I will offer payment plans soon as I can.
Are you the right copywriter for me?
Good question, and I’m glad you asked. You and I are a good match if you:
- Are a coach or a course creator
- Your course or program is actually good and designed to help people
- You and your business align with my Ethical Copywriting Philosophy
We aren’t a good fit if you:
- Don’t fit my niche - I work exclusively with value driven coaches and course creators.
- Are kind of a prick. Or a bromarketer
- Are going to haggle with me about the prices. There are copywriters at all kinds of price points. If my prices don’t seem affordable to you, I would be happy to suggest someone else who might fit your budget.
What exactly does the Sales Page writing package include?
Once you hire me to write your sales page, you get:
- A deep-dive zoom call where we talk all about your business, brand voice, ideal customer avatar, and the details of your offer.
- Competitor research - I’ll look into what other people in your niche are offering, so that we can make your offer stand out.
- A sales page of up to 1500 words
- 2 revisions, so you get the best and polished sales copy
- Sales page layout suggestions - I will include suggestions for the design layout when I am