When you first start out with your email list, it's natural to suffer from the "I don't know what to say" syndrome.
Since you've landed here, chances are you're guilty of one or more of these:
- Drafting, but not sending an email to your list because you're unsure of it.
- Something about it just doesn't feel right.
- The last email you sent out had a number of unsubscribes and now you're scared to send another email
- Completely ghosting your list for weeks or months
- Putting off emailing them because you've ghosted them for a while and now you have no idea how to make a reappearance
Good news is, all of this is fixable.
The also good, but somewhat inconvenient news is, it's going to take some work on your part.
I know it's super annoying when coaches start to talk about fixing your mindset. So I'll keep this bit to a minimum.
Yes. you're gonna have to work on your mindset behind showing up for your list and sending those emails. But I believe that a large part of your mindset is automatically fixed when you have the right tools and know how to use them.
I'm here to give you those tools.
I'm teaching a masterclass on "How to Write Emails That Get Opened" on the 31st of January.
Here is a list of all the things we're going to learn to do:
- Get over the "I don't have anything to say" syndrome
- Get back to your list after ghosting them
- Write scroll-stopping email subjects
- Write an email body that keeps them reading
- The one way you should be ending your emails
The other stuff you need to know:
- It's going to be taught live on a pop-up Facebook group. I'll email you the link
- It's going be 1-2 hours long
- You'll walk away with actual actionable steps that you can implement immediately. I don't do fluff.
But how much does it cost?
Ready to join me on the 31st?
What if I can't make it to the class live though?
I'm teaching the class live inside a Facebook pop-up group. As long as the group still exists, you can just head over there and watch the replay.
And when I shut down the group, I'll send you a replay link that you can keep forever!